Come be part of a company committed to providing assistance for clear and effective scholarly, medical, and business communications.
SETS is an organization providing writing, editing, proofreading, translation, and publication support services to individuals, institutions, and corporates globally. Our team is our biggest asset. Our talented and passionate work force includes people with specializations in various fields including Biosciences, Medicine, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing, Sociology, Humanities, Law, and Human Resources. The quality of work of people is the foundation of SETS. We only hire people who have a flair for English and believe that hard work, sincerity, and quality work are key drivers for success and growth.
For a professionally and financially rewarding career, browse through the opportunities available with us for freshers and seasoned professionals (in-house, remote, or freelance positions) and contact us if interested.
In case of any doubts or questions, feel free to contact our Human Resources team via email (email@example.com).
1. Content Writer (Freelance)
As a content writer, you will write new content by conducting thorough research on related topics, generate ideas for new content types, and proofread articles before publication. If you meet our requirements mentioned below, we would like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or a portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our customers.
- Research related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit written content before publication
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and fill them
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Handle client queries and make revisions as per the feedback
- Proven work experience (more than 2 years) as a Content Writer, Content Developer, Copywriter, or in a similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Eye for detail
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Ability to write keyword-rich content if required
- Portfolio of published articles
- Familiarity with web publications
- Ability to meet deadlines
2. Editor (Full-Time)
As an editor, you will work on a broad range of documents, ranging from manuscripts, technical documents, and thesis. You will mainly edit academic papers from non-native speakers of English for clarity, consistency, and style based on your subject matter expertise. You will play a major role in our day-to-day editorial and publication support responsibilities and help in achieving client satisfaction.
If you meet our requirements mentioned below, we would like to meet you.
- Edit and proofread documents as per the in-house and style guide conventions
- Ensure immaculate grammar, sentence structure, mechanics, and word choice
- Maintain clarity, readability, coherence, and flow
- Manage the daily editorial responsibilities smoothly while adhering to the deadlines
- Proficiency and competency in English
- Good subject matter expertise
- Computer literacy with a good understanding of MS Word
- Positive attitude, energetic approach, self-motivation, and team player
- A critical eye for detail
- Knowledge of academic writing conventions and the ability to edit and comment on non-native author’s research. Familiarity with academic writing style guides (such as APA, CMS, AMA, CSE, and IEEE).
- D./postdoctoral research experience (have conducted studies, written/published papers, reviewed papers, etc.)
- Sc. and/or B.Sc.
- E. and/or B.E.
- Tech. and/or B.Tech.
- Pharm. and/or B.Pharm.
- D., M.S., MBBS, BPT/MPT (Physiotherapy), and BDS/MDS (Dentistry)
- M.A. and/or B.A.